Latina Abroad, PARIS: My Study Abroad Experience | Ana Victoria

An in-depth explanation of my experience studying abroad (for the second time in my university career) in Paris, France (2015). Everything that I say in this video is my opinion, formed by my own personal experiences. I’m simply sharing, especially to help those who might be considering studying in Paris.

I N D E X: - When were you in Paris? 00:39 - Where in Paris did you reside? 00:58 - What study abroad program did you do? 1:11 - Why did you choose Paris? 1:48 - Did you have any preconceptions about Paris? 2:20 - Did you experience culture shock? 3:15 - What were the atmosphere/vibes like? 6:17 - What were the people you interacted with like? 9:32 - What was the food situation? 12:25 - What was the financial situation out there for you? 16:24 - What was the security situation? 19:29 - What was your experience as a Latina in a predominantly “white” country? 22:01 - What was your favorite/most memorable moment there? 26:12

Location at the time of filming: Los Angeles, CA.

Comments