Latina Abroad, MEXICO CITY: My Study Abroad Experience | Ana Victoria

An in-depth explanation of my experience studying abroad in Mexico City (2014). Everything that I say in this video is my opinion, formed by my own personal experiences. I’m simply sharing, especially to help those who might be considering studying in Mexico.

I N D E X: - When were you in MXC? 0:48 - Where in MXC did you reside? 1:05 - Why did you choose Mexico? 1:41 - What study abroad program did you do? 4:53 - Did you face criticism for choosing to go to MXC? 5:50 - Did you have any preconceptions about MXC? 7:14 - Did you experience culture shock? 8:23 - What were the atmosphere/vibes & culture/customs like? 12:31 - What were the people you interacted with like? 16:52 - What was the financial situation out there for you? 17:40 - Where did you shop? How was the food? 19:05 - What was the security situation? 21:16 - What was your experience as a Latina, being Mexican-American? 25:58 - What was your favorite/most memorable moment there? 27:57
Location at the time of Filming: Los Angeles, CA

Comments